- Pharmaceutical development of API
- Pharmaceutical development of solid medicine production
- Development of reference materials and substances-witnesses of impurities
- Synthesis of organic reagents
- Tests and chemical analyzes
Pharmaceutical development of solid medicine production
Pharmaceutical development of solid medicine production -tablets
Pharmaceutical development and optimization of technologies for solid dosages (tablets) production
Our company is a co-founder of the research laboratory of solid drugs «FormulaB». Laboratory was designed and built according to the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) by Czech company "Block" (certified in accordance with ISO 9001 by company Llloyd's Register quality assurance). «FormulaB» equipped with its own air conditioning system, the system of training of purified water and compressed air. All laboratory facilities, equipment and systems passed all stages of validation and qualification.
«FormulaB» is dealing with the research and development as per the customers orders in accordance with the existing national requirements to the pharmaceutical development INCLUDING THOSE TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL DOCUMENTATION.
Facility of Laboratory:
- development of formulation for solid medicines (tablets) and production technologies using the methods of wet granulation, granulation in fluidized layer or by direct compression providing the possibility of introduction this technology for the industrial equipment of the Customer;
- development of the film-coated tablets formulations and engineering process for application of the film in the fluidized layer;
- optimization of the existing technologies, a transition to the direct compression (using modern excipients produced by Meggle etc.), which provides a substantial economic benefit as the process time is being saved, labor costs are lower, the number of manufacturing steps is reduced;
- turning out the tablets lots for clinical trials;
- realization of pharmacotechnological testing of incoming raw materials and intermediates during the pharmaceutical development process, as well as the analysis of the manufactured products in accordance with the requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia and the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine.
Director - Dr. Andronati Kirill
tel. fax (048) 750-47-84,